I hope you had a great weekend!
Do you have some questions about course selection? Maybe you're looking for some recommendations regarding electives? NNSSA would like to invite you to our "Electives Night" tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7 pm in SCIE 1511.
You'll have the chance to learn about different classes (restricted electives and many general electives) from upper year students who have taken the courses. Here's what we'll be discussing:
- Course structure (grading, lecture style, exam style, etc...)
- Who will benefit most from this course
- Hints about how to approach this course
- What classes graduate students and professions wish they had taken to during their undergraduate degrees (and which courses they took and are glad they did!)
- What electives complement other areas of interest (e.g. business minors)
- What courses you should take to keep your "doors open" for post-graduate opportunities (e.g. graduate studies, medical school, naturopathic medicine, industry)
Everyone is welcome! If you have friends who aren't in NANS but are interested in some of the courses we will be discussing, feel free to bring them along!
Hope to see you there!
Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences Student Association